Jun 16, 2013

Things you do for your health...

I've had an amazing weekend, in all manners of ways. My head is a bit frazzled at the moment, so I'll settle for listing all the things I've done that has been very, very good for my to-high blood pressure. I'm going to the doc to have it re-checked on Tuesday, so this was all very important activities from a health perspective. (That's totally why we did them, I promise...)

  1. Meditating on Power Animals and having a lovely visit from an imaginary badger, who promised me that it will all be al right.
  2. Talking with my friend I. about important and non-important things and simply enjoying the company. 
  3. Relaxing with my head in Mistress lap and being stroked and petted absent-mindedly while surrounded by beautiful human ponies with friends and trainers.
  4. Being a pony for Mistress for the first time, with a lovely borrowed bridle and trotting and cantering for her in a paddock.
  5. Getting a good whipping with our new riding crop.
  6. And finally getting fucked well and good, with everything feeling just perfectly right and as it should be.


No comments:

Post a Comment