Jan 11, 2015

Her touch

I'm amazed by the feelings I get when she touches me. Not just holding my hand or the cuddle on the sofa in front of the telly, but how it feels when I suddenly realise she wants me. The touch of her hands, the feeling of her mouth to mine, her body close to mine. It's always amazing.

I've been working to much this fall, at least that's how it feels. We've had the everyday life we were asking for, but there hasn't been enough time or energy left for us. We haven't done anything just the two of us, no movie theater or beer at the pub. Nothing, just putting kid to bed, watch Dr Who, go to sleep. That's nok okay. That's not enough.

She just fucked me, hard and lovingly, and now she's making sandwiches to eat in front of the telly. And she told me to go write something, anything, about the kinky side of our life. The silence on here has a direct connection to the all to little focus the power exchange between us, and the love and sex and connection between us, has gotten at the end of 2014. I think there's a good  chance that that will change in 2015.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Good to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "She just fucked, hard and lovingly ...." What a wonderful collection of words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always hard to find a balance with young kid(s), every day life and the need to 'used' and I guess that goes for the one who wants to 'use' in the same way. The balance will find its way back. I know from experience.

    love ara

    ReplyDelete