Dec 14, 2015

An innocent object

This rattan carpet beater has been lying on top of a book shelf in the living room since we moved in. I think it came with the house, and I guess it just got put there to be out of the way. We don't need it (we don't have that kind of carpets) but it's not in the way or anything.

Yesterday Mistress beat me with it. And then she fucked me. I was all happy and cuddly and warm afterwards. When it was time for bed, she put it back where it was, as if nothing happened. And suddenly, I'm hyper aware that we have a spanking implement on a shelf in the living room. Oh my God! What if someone sees it?

I mean, they might have seen it at any time the last four months. But that doesn't seem to matter, for some reason. It's still a little bit embarrasing and a lot tingly to know that it's up there.

1 comment:

  1. We have a couple of them in our kitchen that get used. A cutting board with handle that is only for spanking, and a heavy cane.

    ReplyDelete