Dec 30, 2015

Assignment: rules

Mistress gave me another assignment today: to list rules. Three rules we have, three rules we don't have yet but that I would like and three rules we don't have that I really wouldn't want.

So okay, here goes:

Rules we have:
1) I have to ask permission before going to bed at night.
2) After Mistress has said good night to me I'm not allowed to talk anymore before falling asleep.
3) I'm not allowed to eat sweets of any kind without asking for permission any day except Saturday.

Rules we don't have that I'd like:
1) Waiting for Mistress' approval before starting to eat when we are together.
2) Being naked, in a robe or otherwise dressed in some specific way when we're alone together in the evenings.
3) Having specific postures for different situations, for example kneeling beside her or standing in some specific way when waiting for her (when we're alone).

Rules we don't have that I wouldn't want:
1) Not being allowed at all to masturbate or orgasm alone.
2) Not being allowed to buy stuff at all or without prior permission.
3) Not being allowed to discuss our relationship or Mistress with other people, in real life or on internet.

When I started writing this assignment seemed really difficult. But it turned out to be pretty straightforward. And it made me think about the rules we have now, and why we have them and also about those we've tried but not kept. Those we have now survived the purgatory and are useful and simple. I wouldn't want to live without them.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I love rules, asking for permission and alike, however Master finds them mundane, in day to day life. Sometimes I have to ask/beg/plead for certain aspects but its not quite the same. It is the ONLY mis-match we have as a poly couple sadly. Please let us know how it goes . .

    ReplyDelete