Jul 30, 2019

Is it still a fire?

So, she's away. I called here my wife in my last post, but I used to call her my Mistress. She still am, I think, but it kind of fluctuates.

Like a fire that is almost burned out. All the flames are gone but there is still embers radiating warmth. Is it still a fire? With more wood and oxygen it would be, but is it now?

I still obey her, mostly. I still belong to her. I still in theory want her to own me. But almost all the little rituals are gone. Most of the sex too. And the feelings... They are muted. Sparse. Fleeting. Not gone, but fragile and shy.

The relationships equivalent to wood and oxygen would be time alone together. The one thing we almost never have.

But in lieu of what we actually want we are working on getting things we can have. She is away now with little S, visiting a friend in another city. She seems happy. It makes me happy too, and gives me hope. We need more happy in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment