Jul 5, 2010

A floaty day

Yesterday, my Owner used the rope on me, for the first time in a long time. It's not really practical to tie me up properly, when babygirl might start crying any given minute. But we have my mother in law visiting two nights, and she slept in baby's room yesterday. We hade the evening and the night all to ourselves, and it was amazing. It's like we're starting to get backt to our old selves again. My Owner has started to resemble the person I fell in love with, the person she was before the baby. I hadn't realised how much she hade changed. Or how much I missed her.

And I've missed the bondage. I love being tied up and knowing I can't get loose. It's a little scary, and very wonderful.

Today I've been a little floaty, a little out there, and very glingy. The best thing is that my MIL is still visiting with us, and I've been able to actually be clingy and floaty without having to suck it up and get a grip on myself and take care of everything with the baby. One more person makes all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment