Jul 16, 2010

Vacation

Vacation. That´s the thing. Glorious vacation. Eight days in a cabin by the sea, with my Owners parents. And, very important, with my Owners parents and our little babygirl in a different cabin than the one me and my Owner has been sleeping in. Eight nights of uninterrupted sleep. That in itself was heaven. And eight nights of falling asleep together, of sleeping the whole night together, and of waking up together without having spent the night apart. We needed that, badly.

If only babygirl could sleep at night, everything would be so much better. The sleeplessness ruins if not everything, then at least a whole lot. Everything is harder when nobody gets to sleep properly.

I love waking up with my Owner. I love going to sleep with her. And I love getting spanked, and fucked, and taken care of. It so so wonderful, and I've cried several times over how wonderful it is, and how I've missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment