Jun 12, 2012

True evil, I tell you!

First, she beats my ass with the very thick rattan 60 times simply because Sweden played Ukraine in soccer and lost with 2-1 last night, and then ten more times really hard just because she wanted to (those I really liked).

And then she went to pick up little S from grandma, and leaves we with an order to keep watching a very old episode from Dallas that's on, simply because she used to watch that all the time when she was little and it makes her nostalgic. At least she allowed me to have the computer on at the same time. But still. Sadist!

But that'sok. I've had two glasses of wine, so on the one hand I can't spell, but then on the other hand, I can stand watching Dallas. Without it, I might have regretted not having a safeword...

No comments:

Post a Comment