Feb 14, 2013

Valentine's Day and first blood

I hadn't thought we would, but we actually did celebrate Valentine's Day. I studied from home and Mistress had a meeting in town in the morning, and came home for lunch and then we took the rest of the afternoon off. We had lunch together and then we went to the local mall and shopped, a little groceries, a dress and a teddy bear for little S, and most especially, a knife. Oh, and some ginger.

I actually got Mistress a knife for Christmas, but somehow we misplaced it and hasn't found it again. I suggested that we should simply buy a new one, and to my great surprise she agreed. So we did. It's a little smaller than the first one, and with a shiny steel blade instead of a black one, but still very cool and a little evil-looking.

When we got home, after a latte and cute pink cakes with hearts on them at a coffee shop, Mistress pondered a bit whether to play with me or work but in the end decided to... play with me! I think that was about the third or fourth happy surprise I got today. She bound me with rope to the bed, and proceeded to cut me with the knife.

A pretty heart for Valentine's. The dark spots is were she drew blood.
It was the first time either of us did anything with knifes in a BDSM sense, and it was intense. I mean, I'm sure it didn't look it, it was all very serene and calm and quiet actually, but the sensations. Oh my God! It was like taking a fast elevator straight in to subspace. In about half a minute my breathing had slowed to a minimum and I was floating in perfect awareness and acceptance, a state it usually takes me a good long time of whipping to achieve. The mere concept of being bound hand and foot without being able to get loose and having someone with a big knife above me, carving in to me - it had an enormous impact. Even if the person in question was Mistress, and the cuts were short and shallow.

It impacted Mistress too, she told me that when she let up she was feeling a bit faint, and afterwards we cuddled for a long long time. It was a while since we did something completely new together, and we were reminded of how it used to be in the beginning, when every session led to hours of after care and shaky knees. We don't usually need that nowadays, but this was intense. And very very cool.

 And for once, she took pictures. I'm usually the photographer of us, and I don't have that many pictures of me in these kinds of situation. Anyway, this is me, and this is our bed, and Mistress' ingenious way of making sure I'm not going anywhere with a minimum amount of fuss. It's a good bondage bed, this one.

Bound to hands and feet, and with a pretty heart carved on the right shoulder blade.

I kind of like the fact that there's clothes hanging on the bed and that there's a red sock waving at us in the left corner. This isn't a very fancy shot, but then again, that isn't what it's all about. Not this blog and not our life. This is just it. This is what it looks like at our place when Mistress tells me to take my clothes off and lay down on the bed a Thursday afternoon when we happen to have time on our hands.

And I like it. I like our non-glamorous but very loving and very interesting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment