Mar 7, 2013

Setback

One can always tell when I start to feel worse, because then I go quiet. Depression silence me.

Maybe because I know the stupid things going around and around in my head isn't real, isn't worth repeating. I don't want to ruminate on the internet. Or maybe it's the other way around - all my energy is spent on placating the inner demons, and none is left for communicating with the world outside of my brain.

Depression is a sucky, sucky disease.

Anyway, it's March now and that means that the sun has returned and is finally feeling warm again. That part at least is somewhat glorious. Also, it's Thursday, which means soon it's the week-end. I'm holding on to my belief that the week-end will be better than the week.

Now I'll go pour scolding hot coffee at the inner demons and hope that makes them shut up for a while. A shower would probably be wise too.

2 comments:

  1. Hugs. I don't know how to help, but I'm thinking of you, c.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That does help, actually! And I'll get by! It gets better!

    ReplyDelete