Mar 18, 2013

Weekend fun

We actually did get it on that day last weekend. It went something like "oh well, I might as well tie you up a little" and developed into "and then have you whittle a perfect piece of ginger and put it in your ass and smack you around a little, and oh, by the way, carve my initials and a big heart in your back. While I'm at it, kind of thing."

So yeah. Fun was had.

Fun was had this weekend too, mostly yesterday which was Mistress' birthday. Little S was at my mothers for the day, and we went to a friends house for some table top role playing, which was great fun. But before that Mistress decided that since it was her birthday, there would be a birthday spanking. Administrated by her at me. By every implement I have ever given her on her birthday.

After 43+1 (to grow on, obviously) whacks with the big walking stick and 43+1 with the flogger, I somehow got a compulsion to tell her that in fact I also gave her the small rattan on a birthday. Because... I'm stupid? Terminally honest? Brainwashed?

And then she fucked me, and that was pretty much a perfect birthday.

Also, I coloured her hair black. It looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment