Feb 23, 2011

Prioritising

The internship is actually really great, I like the tutor and it's interesting work. It's at the hospital, at a division focusing on pain, with patients whose main problem is painrelated - sometimes postoperational or cancer related, sometimes pain without an explanation. My tutor is the psychologist in a team with mostly doctors and nurses, and I kind of tag along.

Not too long days, not too stressfull. But it's a very strange feeling being away from home all day. And most of all, it's a strange feeling being in a context of proffesionals and being expected to act like one, be one, myself.

I'm not even sure anymore that I want to be a proffesional. Actually, I really just want to be my Owners little slut. I don't want my studies to take over and stress me and make me forget what's important to me and what it is that makes me happy.

What really makes me happy is belonging to my Owner. Everything else is secondary. It's important for me to remember that, and to not let everybody else and their problems get to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment