Mar 2, 2011

One good minute

We're sick. Some kind of flu. I got it yesterday, today my Mistress is affected too. Little S is healthy and happy and running around... Mistress is a hero and has taken the baby to the store by herself, while I'm lounging about feeling sorry for myself.

But an hour ago, I was lying on the mattress on the living room floor (placed there for exactly that purpose) and Mistress was sitting on the bench next to it. It felt so good, simly lying there next to her feet. I mentioned how right it felt, and then she rested one of her feet on my shoulder. I loved it. Suddenly, all the tension and stress and worry disappeared for a few minutes. Everything will be okay, because I'm hers. I belong to her, she owns me, and that means nothing can be really bad.

Miraculously, little S played nicely by herself (that in itself is a miracle) for several minutes. I could simply relax and belong, and during that moment, everything was okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment