Mar 6, 2011

50 + 50

The last of the implements was the rattan. I was cold, and a little angsty and stressed, and I really didn't want to be beaten. The first ten strokes I cried "ouch!" for each of them, and we started laughing a little at that. "You do know we're only just starting?" my Mistress said, quite tenderly. And yes I knew that very well, but didn't really knew how I was supposed to stand it.

She took a break, though, after the first ten, and stroked and kissed me, before she resumed the beating. The next ten strokes at least I didn't cry out loud, I only huffed and puffed a lot, and whined, until it was finally over. She cuddled me a little again, and the ten after that I was almot quiet, and almost still. At least the cuddling in between had begun to feel really nice. For the next ten strokes I really was still and quiet, like she wants me to be, and for the final ten I finally relaxed and gave up.

"You're so good" she said, "I'm going to go give you a few more just because you're such a good girl". She kept hitting me, harder and harder, until it once more was difficult for me to lie still and take it. But I did, I relaxed and breathed in to my pillow, and her last couple of strokes were really really hard. And then it was finally over.

I just lay there, floaty and out of it, with a very sore bottom and a very calm soul. "Good girl", she said. "Did you notice that I gave you another fifty?" And no, I hadn't. I think the last few will give me bruises. I hope they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment