Jul 20, 2012

A pick-n-mix of good and bad

Being depressed sucks. What astonishing news. I'm quite ready to be healthy again now, thank you. All done with this stuff. Unfortunately, that's not how it works. This far, I'm at the stage were only the side-effects of the anti-depressants have kicked in yet, so the only result of the medication is nausea and grumpiness. Yey.

But Mistress bound me down and whipped me this morning, that really was great. I simply sunk into it and floated, relaxing and letting go. Afterwards, there was some blood, and I can still feel the sting of it. I like that. I fell asleep for a while after, and slept a lot this night, but that doesn't stop me from being perpetually insanely tired. But still, being beaten was nice.

And she's ordered a collar! It makes me all kinds of happy. A little nervous, I'm not really sure why, but mostly really really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment