Jul 30, 2012

Better?

We went to a meeting yesterday, a network for rope-enthusiasts that we've just joined. It was a good time - not the least because we got to spend the afternoon together, with little S at my moms. Eventually, Mistress tied me up like a little package, and I got to lie there, comfortably on my back, looking up to the sky, surrounded by friendly people, comptetely vulnerable and completely safe. I realised I had this happy grin on my face, and when I looked around, I saw a bunch of people with the same expression, doing their own things. That's a good feeling.

Afterwards I was tired and happy and content - and happy and content are feelings I haven't felt for a while. Today, I woke up not feeling deadly tired, not wishing the night could have gone on forever, not dreading the day ahead. Mistress commented on how good it was to actually see my eyes when I got up, that I wasn't stumbling half-dead out from the bedroom only to fall back to some sort of unconsiousness in the comfy chair. Instead, I was actually awake. Awake awake, not "going through the motions because it's expected of me"-awake.

That's a better way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment