Aug 1, 2012

Party!

It's Stockholm Pride this week, and even though we haven't got the money or the energy to do it all week, we went to a party yesterday. Or rather, mother-in-law arrived in the morning, and we took off in the car before lunch, and arrived in time for an interesting seminar on BDSM and the law, held by a professor at Stockholm University. There we hooked up with some friends, and were invited to a pre-party were we ate sushi and talked before going to the actually club.

I loved it. We spent some time alone too, just drinking the at a café and looking through a book store.

But today my fever was back and I have been exhausted all day. It was so worth it - and hopefully Mistress feels the same way, even though she was landed with little S all day more or less by her self. I'm not well yet, apparently. But sitting home alone every day doing nothing fun wont make me better either.

No comments:

Post a Comment