Aug 30, 2012

The power of the power

One of the good things with being owned and not really have a say about sexual activities? It doesn't matter that the meds make my sexdrive go down. It doesn't matter if the depression makes me think noone would want me anyway, or that the fatigue makes taking any kind of initiative a dfficult task. It doesn't matter. Because it's not up to me anyway.

She takes me when she wants to, when she feels like it, and if nothing else this has once and for all showen me that no, our sexlife is not up to me. I can't ruin it. I can't fail at being interesting or sexy or engaging. Even in my most withdrawn state, she has sex with me if she wants to.

And the mere fact that she does as she likes, that it's out of my hands, that I don't have the right or the authority to decide whether I'm going to be fucked or not, makes me hot. My body always wants to be taken by her, no matter what my head is up to. I always surrender, and I always want it.

Isn't that amazing?

No comments:

Post a Comment