Sep 23, 2012

Beatings and fucking - the good stuff!

She beat me again and fucked me yesterday. I wasn't very receptive in the beginning, I honestly think it's the meds messing with my sex drive. She told me to lay on my stomach with a pillow shoved under me, and beat me with the tawse. I couldn't really lie still, and it wasn't nice, only hurtful. And then she said "I want you to stay her, and touch yourself. I'm going away for a while, and when I come back, I'll beat you some more." And then she left, and there I was.

It was wonderful, actually. It gave me time to think and relax and get into the mood, and when she came back a while later, it was easier for me. I was still not aroused, really, but more relaxed. And then suddenly, I thought that it didn't matter if I was turned on or not, that she didn't care, that my only job was to lay there. And that thought alone made it all loosen up, my lust returned, and I was suddenly all for it.

She went away for another while, with the same order, and when she returned, I was really really wet and longing for her. She beat me again, and ended with 30 really really hard ones. Afterwards she told me that she had been aiming for making me bleed again, and when she had succeeded, she finished it off with those last heavy strokes. Sometimes I'm pretty sure she's a sadist...

And afterwards she fucked me from behind until she came, and then allowed me to turn over and kept fucking me 'til I came too. And we were spent and close and happy.

Today I have some real soreness in one of my butt cheeks. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment