Apr 22, 2012

A nice weekend

We've had a weekend at my in-laws place, which means uninterrupted time together in the evenings, sleeping together all night, and having lazy breakfast in front of the tv. And besides arguing and discussing arguments, we've also had time for some other things.

She spanked me, with the leather tawse I gave her for her birthday. It hurt, a lot, and now I have a pretty bruise on my left cheek. Yesterday she bound me with the black ropes she'd brought, tying me up from the feet and all the way up to my hands. We were on a mattress in the living room, and she had me tied up for an hour, watching tv and cuddling. I love the feeling of not being able to get loose, and still being perfectly safe and comfortable.

Eventually, she took advantage of me not being able to cover anything up (not that I usually do) and started caressing me, and we ended up having sex on the floor in front of a very loud tv, masking the sound. There's definitely both pros and cons with having the in-laws downstairs (the pros being that little S is down there with them).

Tomorrow we're back to job and school and daycare and sleeping in between little S waking us up. I must say I'm not totally thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment