Apr 23, 2012

True love

When Mistress were in little S' bedroom, reading her goodnight, I had reason to write this letter to her on my computer, so she could see it when she stepped out again:

"Forgive me, Mistress!

Your slut lost her temper because her back hurt and she had a hard time standing brushing little S' teeth. It was all stressfull and wrong. This slut is terribly sorry that she acted rudely and disrespectfully. She's calmed down now.

Forgive me!"

Then I nursed and sang little S to sleep, and when I walked out again, this was on the screen:

"The slut is forgiven. She will get a rub down and a slap before bed. /M"

I wish we didn't have any reason for writing conciliatory notes at bedtime. But since I obviously have to, I'm glad mine is so well received.

2 comments:

  1. You both seem very happy! It's lovely!

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you!

    I think we are very happy together, but I'm often sorry for how often we fight and all the drama we create. I hope we'll get even happier in the future!

    Hugs back!
    c

    ReplyDelete