May 27, 2012

Good weekend - egg and all

Yesterday, I fell asleep in her arms at the couch in front of the tv. Sweden was on the way to winning the Eurovision Song Contest, but we didn't stay up to see the result. She took me to bed, instead, and we found out about the victory in the morning.

I was tired enough to fall asleep because she had just fucked me, intensely, on the spare mattress in the living room, somewhere between Italy and Moldavias songs, or something. I have very vague recollections of the contest. I have very clear recollections of her body on top of mine, her hands around my throat, ordering me to come for her.

She had put in an egg inside me when the show started, something we haven't done for years. I was ordered the other day to go through our toys and throw out anything made of latex, and everything we kept I unceremoniously put in a bag and brought with us to her parents, were we're staying for the weekend. A lot of the things has been laying in the back of the wardrobe in our bedroom were we keep all kinky things, and not been used since... well, since pregnancy, I guess. And she's three in August, so awhile ago.

Turns out we had three remote control devices, one egg and one staff, and an egg with a cord to the control. And they all worked, after getting new batteries. She tried the remote controlled egg out on me during little S's naptime, and I think the two orgasms it generated encouraged further use. It's one of those things we've been talking about, fantasizing about, but not gotten around to try, and I love that it worked so well. It turned me into a horny, blissfull, cuddly mess, and I think that was about the effect she was aiming for.

What I'm really trying to say is that yesterday was a great day. Actually, Friday was a great day too, ending with us going to the movies and seeing The Avengers, and since we're huge Joss Whedon-fans and superhero-nerds, that was such a treat. I was bubbly all over going to bed, and in the morning she had sex with me. And then again at naptime , and again at night. No wonder I fell asleep on the couch.

It wasn't really a plan to be superhappy and get laid all the time when I decided to stop bickering and simply shut up and do as she says. It was definitely more of a really really nice surprise.

It would be stupid of me to expect this kind of sexfilled bliss to continue (it's already abated a bit, today I've been hungover and we've mostly worked outside clearing PILs yard from junk), but it was really neat anyway. And I'm so glad it feels like I've gotten myself together again, and started behaving as she wants me to. I'll keep it up, and see if this summer wont be about a thousand times better than the last two (of which the first consisted of a big NO SLEEP-experience, and the other meant we had no bathroom in our apartment and had to live alternately at our parents houses...). This one gotta be better!

Besides having a sexlife that resembles what it was like when we first got together, my life is rather full anyway right now. Two exams next week, before the end of the semester, one in cognitive behaviour therapy, and the other in non-parametric statistics. The therapy one I hope to pass by some combination of intuition, good luck and benevolent course leaders, and so I concentrate my efforts on the statistics one. Which I don't know how I am supposed to pass at all. Magic, perhaps?

I now have thirty minutes to study before it's time to help put little S to bed. Chi-two, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment