May 30, 2012

Summerplans

Exam today, exam tomorrow, my brain is mush.

But next week I have summer holidays, and hopefully wont need to use my frontal lobe at all until September. Or something.

I hope to be able to for once be Mistress' little housewife during June (I have a job starting in July), even though I'm not really good at it. Stepford wifely I'm Bette Midlers charachter before the transformation. "Have you done the dishes?" "No, but I've finished the chapter." I hope a lot of time on my hands, and a sincere will to please may make up for some of my lack of ability.

But mostly, I need to rest, slow down, get healthy and do things that replenishes my energy levels rather than draining them. A lot of free time and summertime and friends will most probably do that.

But first, statistics exam tomorrow. I can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment